Pay Per Click
Pay per click (PPC) is currently among the most effective digital marketing strategies. It is an efficient way to drive traffic towards your platform (website and App) and generate revenue through increased conversions. It is an essential tool to redirect your targeted customers and divert them to attractive landing pages. At DigiXpertz, we offer you professional ad cost-effective PPC strategy through intelligent bidding so that we can maximize your ROI through better conversion rates.
The PPC campaign would be based on the following key aspects:
The PPC campaign is based on the following key aspects:
- Drive relevant traffic to your site while minimizing your cost per click.
- Refined keywords research to bid on the most effective keywords.
- Create effective search ads to entice the potential customer to click ads.
- Make your brand stand out not just for the customers but also for search engines.
- Grow your customer base by answering their queries through relevant offerings.
- Optimize Paid campaign on daily basis so that our customers can get maximum conversions within minimum possible budget.
We offer tailor made PPC Campaigns for your business. Whether you want to sell online, generate leads for your business, need brand awareness or drive traffic; we make everything possible for you in the most effective way. We keep track of the performance of your PPC Campaign to ensure it is going in the right direction. Just give us a call or reach out to us for an effective PPC Campaign.
Pricing & Plan
Initial Review And Analysis
|No. of Keywords||100||200||300|
|Banner Ads||✕||1 Set||3 Set|
|Geo targeting Setup||✓||✓||✓|
|Ad Copy Optimization||✓||✓||✓|
|Keyword Bid Optimization||✓||✓||✓|
|Landing Page Optimization||Consultation||Consultation||Design & Consultation|
|Google Analytics Setup||Basic||Basic||Advanced & Ecommerce|
Reporting & Support
|Dedicated Account Manager||✕||✕||✓|
|Cost Per Month||Minimum of $150 or 14% of the Adbudget whichever is higher.||Minimum of $300 or 14% of the Adbudget whichever is higher||Minimum of $500 or 14% of the Adbudget whichever is higher.|